Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
We are the Minnesota Daily's resident culture compass.
Jul 22 '12
Good morning! Learn how Minnesota has influenced breakfast around the world in this fun video from the Minnesota Historical Society.
A&E’s top five favorite breakfast spots, off the top of our heads:
- Our Kitchen (813 West 36th)
- Dinkytown McDonald’s (You already know)
- Tao Natural Foods (2200 Hennepin S.)
- Wilde Roast Cafe (65 S.E. Main St.)
- Birchwood Cafe ( 3311 E. 25th)